There are no day-use fees for ordinary use of the park by individuals or for small (under 10 people), gatherings such as birthday parties and (no-alcohol) family gatherings.
Day use fees are required if:
- If you would like to host a group event at the Park with over 10 people.
- You would like to reserve a specific area for the use of your group.
- Participants of your event will be charged a fee.
- Food, alcohol or merchandise will be sold at the event.
- Alcohol will be served at your event which will require liquor liability coverage.
- Entertainment, such as bounce houses, hired musicians, photo booths or other rentals or services are present.
Day Use Fees:
$20 – small gatherings (1-10 people)
$30 – small gatherings (10-20 people)
$50 – gatherings larger than 20 people
If you’re planning on having a DJ, bounce house, etc., please contact the Park office in advance 707-923-2928
How and where to pay: Payments can be made at the metal donation receptacles, located at Tooby Park near the playground, the Kimtu parking lot at the Kiosk and at the Park office next to the Farm Stand.
*PLEASE PACK YOUR TRASH OUT*
Celebration Grove & Event Area
Call for pricing if you’re interested in getting married, having a big ol’ birthday party, want to throw a fundraiser, etc. in these beautiful areas of the Park!
Table and Chair Rental
We now have tables and chairs available to rent for your event. Please visit our rentals page HERE to learn more.